When you are in the process of purchasing a home, you are generally advised to get a building and pest inspection done.
But what you may not know is...
Plumbing is not fully covered in a building and pest inspection, as the building inspection is taken out by a builder, not a plumber, and with the majority of plumbing being underground and out of site it gets over looked.
Avoid any nasty surprises.
Have a complete pre-purchase plumbing inspection done by a knowledgeable, fully qualified, licensed and insured plumber and gasfitter at HUTCHINS PLUMBING & GAS
We will do a detailed plumbing and gas inspection, note down any potential plumbing or gas concerns along with a quote of what it would take to rectify them.
This could then be used to negotiate with your real estate agent.
At HUTCHINS PLUMBING & GAS you will not only get the plumbing inspected, you will also have the gas system inspected too.
Our Complete pre-purchase plumbing inspection includes:
- Qualified inspection and written report of the plumbing and gas defects along with a quote
- Taps are inspected for leaks and that they turn on and off easily
- Toilets are inspected for leaks, correct flushing and no back ups
- Basins are inspected for leaks and proper draining
- Hot water service valves are inspected for leaks and correct temperature
- Water pressure test to check that the water is at the recommended pressure to all fixtures
- Main drain sewer line is inspected by camera survey (access permitting) to check pipes for breaks and potential blockages
- Storm water drain is inspected by camera survey to check pipes for breaks, potential blockages and correct fall
- Roofing inspected for broken roof tiles that may cause leaks
- Guttering and downpipes are inspected for rust and litter in gutters that may cause overflow of water back in under the eaves
- Gas systems is inspected for compliance